I AM – The Institute for Attention & Mindfulness
David Dewulf is the founder of I AM – the Institute for Attention & Mindfulness.
I AM is a non-profit organization with the aim of strengthening people’s resilience and living happier. More than 15,000 people have already taken courses at I AM.
I AM offers many training courses that were developed by David Dewulf.
- The I AM 8-week mindfulness training
- The Mind & Heart @ work training for at work
- The I AM compassion (heartfulness) training
- The I AM communication training
- Mindfulness for young people
Since 2005, I AM has been carrying out projects together with various universities to further investigate the scientific effects of mindfulness and self-compassion. You can find more information about these projects on attention.be
The following organizations have already placed their trust in the I AM institute.